Terms and Conditions of OCS Snow Removal Service:
- Areas obstructed by vehicles or other hazards at time of service will not be plowed. In cases where a vehicle is blocking the driveway, we will clean what we can.
- OCS will not be held responsible for any damage caused to or caused by property that is not visible to the operator prior to or during time of service.
- All work will be performed as to avoid any property damage, however, some grass scraping may occur as this is the nature of the business. We will carry out our work in a professional manner.
- We will make 1 return trip per event if required to remove the ridge at entrance of driveway resulting from city crews. Please call us if street is plowed outside the normal time frame of a snowfall, and we will respond as possible.
- OCS will not be held responsible for damage caused to or areas immediately adjacent to the driveway, resulting from poor or improper construction, maintenance, or other such conditions.
- OCS shall clear driveway of snow as agreed after any snow event in excess of 2" of snow. We get to each location as quickly as possible however snowfalls vary in both amounts of snow and time of day. Delays may be experienced under some conditions.
- OCS reserves the right to delay services (without penalty) and the Customer understands OCS cannot be held responsible for delays or damages as a result of, natural or man made disasters, severe or unworkable weather conditions, health risks, "Acts of God", or any other influences beyond our immediate control.
- Accounts past due will not be plowed until account is brought up to date. A 2% finance charge per month will apply on all overdue balances, minimum $5. Customer is liable for all expenses related to the collection of past due accounts: including but not exclusive of, bank charges, attorney fees and court costs. There will be a $30 fee for returned checks.
- Customer understands that plowing of a particular location may not clear the area to "bare pavement" and that slippery conditions may prevail. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OCS including the reimbursement of reasonable attorney fees and costs of defense, of any third party, relation, employee or customer for any personal injury, bodily damage, destruction or damage of tangible personal property occurring on Customers property.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and OCS with respect to the subject matter contained herein, no modification, alteration, or amendment, of any of the terms or conditions contained herein shall be effective unless and until forth in writing, duly signed by both parties.
Download the OCS Snow Removal Contract Form Today